[Lost Dogs News]Kerosene Halo ~ April 3rd Update ~ 30K...and beyond!

Eric Townsend eric@danielamos.com
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:33:45 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_009F_01D06E55.DD47CC50

April 3rd Update ~ 30K...and beyond!

Thanks to everyone who has donated to the Kerosene Halo Kickstarter thus far
-- we reached our goal of 30k and we owe it all to YOU! There is still time
left to pledge and a lot of cool rewards remain as we push towards 40k and
beyond.  Everything comes to a close on Kickstarter this coming Easter
Sunday, at12PM central time. Although 30k seems like a lot of money, it is
only the bare minimum amount we need to cover the essential expenses of
recording, paying musicians, studio time, licensing, travel, manufacturing
etc.  There are so many more expenses involved in the making and completion
of our project, and that includes planning, preparing and delivering all the
rewards you are pledging towards.

If you have already pledged at one level and are considering re-pledging at
a higher level to earn a greater reward, or if you have yet to pledge and
are still on the fence, this is your last chance to get in on more of what
you want -- including the exclusive Kickstarter CD and a more
up-close-and-personal involvement with Mike and Derri as they work for and
with you to give you the songs you love, and more of them!

Like Mike says, "We've upped our pledges, now up yours!"

Seriously, thank you again for any and all support you are offering Kerosene
Halo on this new project.  We promise you will not be disappointed

Michael Roe & Derri Daugherty ~ Kerosene Halo

PS ~ If you have questions about the Kickstarter, please contact
<mailto:jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com> jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

------=_NextPart_000_009F_01D06E55.DD47CC50

xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'>April 3rd&nbsp;Update ~ 30K...and beyond!<br><br>Thanks to =
everyone who has donated to the Kerosene Halo Kickstarter thus far -- we =
reached our goal of 30k and we owe it all to YOU! There is still time =
left to pledge and a lot of cool rewards remain as we push towards 40k =
and beyond.&nbsp; Everything comes to a close on Kickstarter this coming =
Easter&nbsp;Sunday, at12PM&nbsp;central time. Although 30k seems like a =
lot of money, it is only the bare minimum amount we need to cover the =
essential expenses of recording, paying musicians, studio time, =
licensing, travel, manufacturing etc.&nbsp; There are so many more =
expenses involved in the making and completion of our project, and that =
includes planning, preparing and delivering all the rewards you are =
pledging towards.<br><br>If you have already pledged at one level and =
are considering re-pledging at a higher level to earn a greater reward, =
or if you have yet to pledge and are still on the fence, this is your =
last chance to get in on more of what you want -- including the =
exclusive Kickstarter CD and a more up-close-and-personal involvement =
with Mike and Derri as they work for and with you to give you the songs =
you love, and more of them!<br><br>Like Mike says, &quot;We've upped our =
pledges, now up yours!&quot;<br><br>Seriously, thank you again for any =
and all support you are offering Kerosene Halo on this new =
project.&nbsp; We promise you will not be disappointed<br><br>Michael =
Roe &amp; Derri Daugherty ~ Kerosene Halo<br><br>PS ~ If you have =
questions about the Kickstarter, please contact&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"mailto:jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
------=_NextPart_000_009F_01D06E55.DD47CC50--