[Lost Dogs News]UPDATE ~ Kerosene Halo "House On Fire" Kickstarter & Michael Roe/The Choir Tour

Eric Townsend eric@danielamos.com
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:26:15 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D06824.A2FC00C0

UPDATE ~ Kerosene Halo "House On Fire" Kickstarter & Michael Roe/The Choir
Tour

Wow....you guys are amazing.  You've already pledged over $20,000, which
puts us 2/3 of the way to our goal at a little over halfway through the
campaign -- this is truly remarkable!  We were hoping for the best, but we
did not expect such a generous response so soon.  We are beyond grateful and
are feelin' the love.  Our fans are the best, and that means YOU.

Ironically, in the Land of Kickstarter, the half point is also the most
daunting and treacherous as donations tend to slack off and panic begins to
set in.  If our entire $30,000 goal is not reached, all of the current
goodwill and generosity we've received so far will be in vain and we shall
return to the poorhouse until we've paid every farthing for the expenses of
our new album.  This is the time when we begin making very earnest pleas to
our fans who are still on the fence, waiting...waiting for something....but
they know not what ....

One thing we've been hearing from a number of people is, "Why should we
support the Kickstarter when everything you're recording will be for sale
later on?"  A fair question.  Our campaign serves a huge purpose.  We get to
raise the support to write, record, and manufacture the new album WITH you
-- an album that we will get to then share with a wider audience once it's
released.  You all make that happen, which is both humbling and amazing.  We
get to do this because of YOU.  And with that in mind, we are going to offer
a true exclusive for anyone who supports our Kickstarter campaign and helps
us meet our $30,000 goal.  From now until the end of the campaign, anyone
that supports us with a minimum of $25 (before shipping) in our newly added
reward level #2.5 will also get an exclusive yet-to-be-recorded Kerosene
Halo CD which will not be otherwise sold to the general public.  What this
means is that you won't see it online, in iTunes or on future tours. This is
for YOU, our loyal fans and Kickstarter supporters.  We have 11 more days on
our campaign -- 11 days to raise the remaining $9,500 and 11 days to
pre-order your package and get the exclusive Kerosene Halo supporter CD.
AND, if we manage to hit $40,000, we'll have ANOTHER surprise to announce...

Please visit the campaign page and read about the project, the songs, the
special guest band that will play on the record, and how you can get
involved with making this a success ~
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113730376/kerosene-halo-house-on-fire
-recording-project>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113730376/kerosene-halo-house-on-fire-
recording-project

We've also added several more dates to the upcoming tour with Michael Roe
and The Choir, including dates in Texas, California, and Washington, with
more dates to come.  And in case you missed the news, we're thrilled to
again announce that GRAMMYR-nominated indie rockers The Choir have announced
plans to give fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate the 25th
anniversary of their landmark album, "Circle Slide". The band will mark the
milestone with a unique tour experience featuring the seminal album played
live and electric in its entirety. Adding excitement to the attraction,
Michael Roe will join the band on bass for their set. The night will also
showcase a special opening acoustic set by Roe, featuring songs from an
upcoming deluxe anniversary reissue of the classic 77s "Pray Naked" album.
(More info on the "Pray Naked" reissue will follow in the coming weeks.)
Tour dates and ticket info, (with more being added every day) can be found
at  <http://www.michaelroe.com/shows.html>
http://www.michaelroe.com/shows.html.

As always, we thank you for your support and hope that you'll check out the
Kerosene Halo Kickstarter and upcoming Choir tour.

www.TheLostDogs.com <http://www.TheLostDogs.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D06824.A2FC00C0

xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>UPDATE ~ Kerosene =
Halo &quot;House On Fire&quot; Kickstarter &amp; Michael Roe/The Choir =
Tour<br><br>Wow....you guys are amazing.&nbsp; You've already pledged =
over $20,000, which puts us 2/3 of the way to our goal at a little over =
halfway through the campaign -- this is truly remarkable!&nbsp; We were =
hoping for the best, but we did not expect such a generous response so =
soon.&nbsp; We are beyond grateful and are feelin' the love.&nbsp; Our =
fans are the best, and that means YOU.<br><br>Ironically, in the Land of =
Kickstarter, the half point is also the most daunting and treacherous as =
donations tend to slack off and panic begins to set in.&nbsp; If our =
entire $30,000 goal is not reached, all of the current goodwill and =
generosity we've received so far will be in vain and we shall return to =
the poorhouse until we've paid every farthing for the expenses of our =
new album.&nbsp; This is the time when we begin making very earnest =
pleas to our fans who are still on the fence, waiting...waiting for =
something....but they know not what ....<br><br>One thing we've been =
hearing from a number of people is, &quot;Why should we support the =
Kickstarter when everything you're recording will be for sale later =
on?&quot;&nbsp; A fair question.&nbsp; Our campaign serves a huge =
purpose.&nbsp; We get to raise the support to write, record, and =
manufacture the new album WITH you -- an album that we will get to then =
share with a wider audience once it's released.&nbsp; You all make that =
happen, which is both humbling and amazing.&nbsp; We get to do this =
because of YOU.&nbsp; And with that in mind, we are going to offer a =
true exclusive for anyone who supports our Kickstarter campaign and =
helps us meet our $30,000 goal.&nbsp; From now until the end of the =
campaign, anyone that supports us with a minimum of $25 (before =
shipping) in our newly added reward level #2.5 will also get an =
exclusive yet-to-be-recorded Kerosene Halo CD which will not be =
otherwise sold to the general public.&nbsp; What this means is that you =
won't see it online, in iTunes or on future tours. This is for YOU, our =
loyal fans and Kickstarter supporters.&nbsp; We have 11 more days on our =
campaign -- 11 days to raise the remaining $9,500 and 11 days to =
pre-order your package and get the exclusive Kerosene Halo supporter =
CD.&nbsp; AND, if we manage to hit $40,000, we'll have ANOTHER surprise =
to announce...<br><br>Please visit the campaign page and read about the =
project, the songs, the special guest band that will play on the record, =
and how you can get involved with making this a success ~&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113730376/kerosene-halo-hou=
se-on-fire-recording-project" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/211373037=
6/kerosene-halo-house-on-fire-recording-project</span></a><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'><br><br>We've also added several more dates =
to the upcoming tour with Michael Roe and The Choir, including dates in =
Texas, California, and Washington, with more dates to come.&nbsp; And in =
case you missed the news, we're thrilled to again announce that =
GRAMMY&reg;-nominated indie rockers The Choir have announced plans to =
give fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate the 25th =
anniversary of their landmark album, &quot;Circle Slide&quot;. The band =
will mark the milestone with a unique tour experience featuring the =
seminal album played live and electric in its entirety. Adding =
excitement to the attraction, Michael Roe will join the band on bass for =
their set. The night will also showcase a special opening acoustic set =
by Roe, featuring songs from an upcoming deluxe anniversary reissue of =
the classic 77s &quot;Pray Naked&quot; album. (More info on the =
&quot;Pray Naked&quot; reissue will follow in the coming weeks.)&nbsp; =
Tour dates and ticket info, (with more being added every day) can be =
found at&nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://www.michaelroe.com/shows.html" =
target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>http://www.michaelroe.com/shows.html</span></a=
your support and hope that you'll check out the Kerosene Halo =
Kickstarter and upcoming Choir tour.</span><o:p></o:p></p><div =
style=3D'mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-bottom:solid =
windowtext 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 1.0pt 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'border:none;padding:0in'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.TheLostDogs.com">www.TheLostDogs.com</a> =
------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D06824.A2FC00C0--