[Lost Dogs News]UPDATES on the ROUTE 66 PROJECT & UPCOMING SHOWS!

TheLostDogs.com audiori@thelostdogs.com
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:39:10 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_01F5_01CA5DA8.0249A470

It's been anything but boring around here. Everyone has been busy =
working on individual projects as well as Route 66. I'm sure the =
projected release date of the Route 66 album is front and foremost in =
the minds of many.

Route 66:
After getting some professional advice, we decided to hold off releasing =
the Route 66 CD until the DVD is done and release both together. The CD =
will be released as the soundtrack. We're still working on all of it, =
reviewing footage, etc. We don't have a release date yet. Thanks to all =
of you for your support, donations and patience. It is definitely coming =
along, but to do the job right it seems to be taking longer than =
initially anticipated.

Upcoming dates:
The Dogs will be playing some songs from the Route 66 album while on =
tour and will have a set of (8) postcards available, beautiful band =
photos taken by Jimmy Abegg along the route, as well as download cards =
where you can go to http://thelostdogs.com and download a few of the =
not-yet-released Route 66 songs.

Fri 11/13/2009, 8:00pm
Venetian Theater
241 First Ave W, Albany, OR 97321
$15 adv/$20 door, available thru PayPal at LAMConcerts.com
More info: linda@lamconcerts.com, 541-729-7771

Sat 11/14/2009, 8:00pm
State Hotel, Ste 1
114 1/2 1st Ave S, Seattle, Washington
Donations gladly accepted
Pioneer Square, Corner of 1st and Yesler
Sign out front reads "Rooms 75=A2"
More info: freewheelin59@gmail.com, 206-249-1678=20

Sun 11/15/2009, 6:00pm
Calvary Chapel Lake Stevens
9428 4th St SE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
www.cclakestevens.org, jim@cclakestevens.org=20

Mon 11/16/2009, 7:00pm
Lakehills Covenant Church
7000 Rossmore Ln, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
More info: carrie@lakehillschurch.org, 916-939-9300=20

We are working on a couple of dates down in So California in early =
December and we are planning an extensive tour in spring and summer. We =
will let you know as those develop.

If you are interested in booking The Lost Dogs or if you have any =
questions or comments, please contact me. I would love to hear from you.

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's been anything but boring around =
here. Everyone=20
has been busy working on individual projects as well as Route 66. I'm =
sure the=20
projected release date of the Route 66 album is front and foremost in =
the minds=20
of many.<BR><BR>Route 66:<BR>After getting some professional advice, we =
decided=20
to hold off releasing the Route 66 CD until the DVD is done and release =
both=20
together. The CD will be released as the soundtrack. We're still working =
on all=20
of it, reviewing footage, etc. We don't have a release date yet. Thanks =
to all=20
of you for your support, donations and patience. It is definitely coming =
along,=20
but to do the job right it seems to be taking longer than initially=20
anticipated.<BR><BR>Upcoming dates:<BR>The Dogs will be playing some =
songs from=20
the Route 66 album while on tour and will have a set of (8) postcards =
available,=20
beautiful band photos taken by Jimmy Abegg along the route, as well as =
download=20
cards where you can go to <A href=3D"http://thelostdogs.com/" =
target=3D_blank><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>http://thelostdogs.com</FONT></A> and download a few of =
the=20
not-yet-released Route 66 songs.<BR><BR>Fri 11/13/2009, =
8:00pm<BR>Venetian=20
Theater<BR>241 First Ave W, Albany, OR 97321<BR>$15 adv/$20 door, =
available thru=20
PayPal at LAMConcerts.com<BR>More info: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:linda@lamconcerts.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>linda@lamconcerts.com</FONT></A>, =
541-729-7771<BR><BR>Sat=20
11/14/2009, 8:00pm<BR>State Hotel, Ste 1<BR>114 1/2 1st Ave S, Seattle,=20
Washington<BR>Donations gladly accepted<BR>Pioneer Square, Corner of 1st =
and=20
Yesler<BR>Sign out front reads "Rooms 75=A2"<BR>More info: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:freewheelin59@gmail.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>freewheelin59@gmail.com</FONT></A>, 206-249-1678 =
<BR><BR>Sun=20
11/15/2009, 6:00pm<BR>Calvary Chapel Lake Stevens<BR>9428 4th St SE, =
Lake=20
Stevens, WA 98258<BR><A href=3D"http://www.cclakestevens.org,/"=20
target=3D_blank><FONT color=3D#ffcc33>www.cclakestevens.org,</FONT></A> =
<A=20
href=3D"mailto:jim@cclakestevens.org"><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>jim@cclakestevens.org</FONT></A> <BR><BR>Mon 11/16/2009, =

7:00pm<BR>Lakehills Covenant Church<BR>7000 Rossmore Ln, El Dorado =
Hills, CA=20
95762<BR>More info: <A href=3D"mailto:carrie@lakehillschurch.org"><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>carrie@lakehillschurch.org</FONT></A>, 916-939-9300 =
<BR><BR><BR>We=20
are working on a couple of dates down in So California in early December =
and we=20
are planning an extensive tour in spring and summer. We will let you =
know as=20
those develop.<BR><BR>If you are interested in booking The Lost Dogs or =
if you=20
have any questions or comments, please contact me. I would love to hear =
from=20
you.<BR><BR>Linda<BR>--<BR>Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771<BR>LAM =
PRODUCTIONS,=20
LLC<BR>Artist Management and Promotion<BR>1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR=20
97401<BR>---<BR><A href=3D"mailto:Linda@LAMConcerts.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>Linda@LAMConcerts.com</FONT></A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://lamconcerts.com/" target=3D_blank><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>http://lamconcerts.com</FONT></A><BR>Follow on <A=20