[Lost Dogs News]Mike Roe - "Harvest Loon" tour 2008

TheLostDogs.com audiori@thelostdogs.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:07:46 -0600

Lo-Fidelity Presents:
Mike Roe of the Lost Dogs - "Harvest Loon" tour 2008

Please join us as Mike dons a turkey suit and rings in the harvest with a
continuation of his successful and much lauded "John The Baptist" and "Holy
Ghost Building" tours....

"The John The Baptist and 77s Holy Ghost Building tours played very well but
both were so brief. I really look forward to spending a couple weeks on the
road performing the new 77s album material to our fans in their homes,
church's and clubs. The new album was so much fun to premier in an intimate
acoustic setting and I would love to share it all again before the holidays
set in." - Mike Roe

Mike will again make a solo return to the road, playing both acoustic and
electric guitars, and featuring material from the recently released 77s
recording, "Holy Ghost Building" as well as doing special requests and fan
favorites from the past.

Current tour dates are posted below. Tell your friends, bring your family,
shake some action, and we'll see you on the road...

11/14 - Naperville IL.
Location: The Union **MIKE IS OPENING FOR OVER THE RHINE**
Street: 129 W. Benton, Naperville, IL
Time: 7:00 pm
Tickets: $12.00 (buy in advance online and at the door.)
http://www.nccunion.com/?link=event&id=168
**Please note: This performance is not listed on the current Over The Rhine
tour itinerary as it is a college show being put on by North Central
College. However, it is open to the general public. Limited tickets remain
for this performance and you can purchase them in advance using the link
above or buy them at the door.**

11/15 - East Troy WI.
Location: Funk House (house show)
Street: W1104 Spleas Skoney Rd. East Troy, WI. 53120
Time: Doors 7:00pm, Showtime 7:30
Tickets: $10 (plus $1 paypal fee) Tickets MUST be purchased in advance. Your
"ticket" is your paypal confirmation email. There is a 40 seat capacity for
the concert. Purchase tickets online through Lo-Fidelity:
www.lo-fidelity.com/roeshow

11/16 - Kewanee IL.
Location: First Christian Church
105 Dwight St.
Street: Kewanee, IL 61443
Contact: (309) 853-4298
Tickets: FREE SHOW **A free-will offering will be taken at the show to help
cover tour expenses**
Mike will play twice during the day. During the AM worship service, Mike
will play 2-3 songs, followed by a full evening performance at the church.
AM Service: 10:30AM
Evening Performance: Doors 7:00pm, Showtime 7:30

11/17 - Indianapolis IN. **Private recording session**

11/18 - Kettering OH
Location: David's United Church of Christ
Street: 170 W. David Road Kettering, OH 45429-1806
Contact: 937.434.2131
Time: Doors 6:00pm, Show 7:00pm
Tickets: $10 at the door.

11/19 - Sterling VA
Location: Metcalfe House Concerts
Tickets: $12
You must RSVP for this concert via: methouseconcert@gmail.com.
Time: 8:00pm
(coffee, tea, and snacks, served free of charge)

11/20 - travel day

11/21 - Tucker GA
Location: Moonshadow Tavern (w/ Green Bracelet)
Street: 3976 Lawrenceville Hwy. Tucker GA 30084
Time: 8:00pm
Tickets: $10
http://www.tuckeryellowpages.com/moonshadow.htm

11/22 - travel day

11/23 - Fletcher NC
Location: Feed & Seed
Street: 3715 Hendersonville Road, Fletcher, NC 28732
Tickets: Free to attend, donations will be accepted to help cover tour
costs.
Mike will play twice during the day. During the AM worship service, Mike
will play 2-3 songs, followed by a full evening performance at the church.
AM Service: 11:00AM
Evening Performance: Doors 5:30PM, Showtime 6:00PM
Web: http://0161c02.netsolhost.com/index.htm

Questions about the tour? Contact jeffrey k. at jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com or
your local show promoter.

jeffrey k.