[Lost Dogs News]THE LOST DOGS : ROUTE 66 update!

TheLostDogs.com audiori@thelostdogs.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:48:32 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_5594_01C908D1.B4B5CC10

The Lost Dogs are geared up, been to the groomer and ready to take this =
show on the road. The Dogs are heading out within the next couple of =
weeks and will be posting blogs and videos on =
myspace.com/thelostdogsmusic. You will be able to track them online, =
know where they are, and know where you can hook up with them along the =
way. Once they are on the road we will announce how to access the GPS =
info.

A hearty "thank you" to all those who donated funds toward this venture. =
For those haven't but want to, the Donation buttons will still be =
available for quite awhile, BUT we are pulling the postcard donation =
options off the myspace page tomorrow (Aug 28th) at 3pm PDT.=20

If you made a $50+ donation and are receiving a free t-shirt, expect to =
receive yours within the next couple of weeks. If you want to be =
included in this earliest shipment, you have until 3pm tomorrow to make =
your donation. Otherwise t-shirts will be shipped at the end of the =
month. We're pretty excited about how they look, thanks to Brian Heydn.

The end-of-the-road party will be at the beach in Santa Monica on =
Saturday, September 27th at 4:00pm (directions and more info to be =
provided later). Tell your friends and plan to come out and make =
yourselves some memories. The Dogs will be playing some tunes, =
and...say...how about if you, the fans, bring the goodies! We can't have =
a BBQ at the beach (against the rules) but that doesn't mean you can't =
cook up something outrageous and watch those Dogs clean their plates and =
beg for more. We'll even spring for the beverages. We are ironing out =
the details and will fill you in as soon as we can. One thing for =
certain, this is a FREE, come one, come all, event.

Remember, keep checking the Dogs website and myspace page for up-to-date =
info!

Thanks!

Linda
--

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS

----------------------------------
www.TheLostDogs.com
------=_NextPart_000_5594_01C908D1.B4B5CC10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>The Lost Dogs are geared up, been to the groomer =
and ready=20
to take this show on the road. The Dogs are heading out within the next =
couple=20
of weeks and will be posting blogs and videos on =
myspace.com/thelostdogsmusic.=20
You will be able to track them online, know where they are, and know =
where you=20
can hook up with them along the way. Once they are on the road we will =
announce=20
how to access the GPS info.<BR><BR>A hearty "thank you" to all those who =
donated=20
funds toward this venture. For those haven't but want to, the Donation =
buttons=20
will still be available for quite awhile, BUT we are pulling the =
postcard=20
donation options off the myspace page tomorrow (Aug 28th) at 3pm PDT. =
<BR><BR>If=20
you made a $50+ donation and are receiving a free t-shirt, expect to =
receive=20
yours within the next couple of weeks. If you want to be included in =
this=20
earliest shipment, you have until 3pm tomorrow to make your donation. =
Otherwise=20
t-shirts will be shipped at the end of the month. We're pretty excited =
about how=20
they look, thanks to Brian Heydn.<BR><BR>The end-of-the-road party will =
be at=20
the beach in Santa Monica on Saturday, September 27th at 4:00pm =
(directions and=20
more info to be provided later). Tell your friends and plan to come out =
and make=20
yourselves some memories. The Dogs will be playing some tunes, =
and...say...how=20
about if you, the fans, bring the goodies! We can't have a BBQ at the =
beach=20
(against the rules) but that doesn't mean you can't cook up something =
outrageous=20
and watch those Dogs clean their plates and beg for more. We'll even =
spring for=20
the beverages. We are ironing out the details and will fill you in as =
soon as we=20
can. One thing for certain, this is a FREE, come one, come all,=20
event.<BR><BR>Remember, keep checking the Dogs website and myspace page =
for=20
up-to-date info!<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>Linda<BR>--<BR><BR><BR>Linda A. =
Miller=20
541-729-7771<BR>LAM PRODUCTIONS<BR>Artist Management and Promotion =
<BR>1631=20
Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401<BR><A href=3D"http://lamconcerts.com"=20
target=3D_blank><FONT color=3D#000000>http://lamconcerts.com</FONT></A>=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =