[Lost Dogs News]CHRISTMAS TOUR DATES & NEW DVD!

Audiori@thelostdogs.com Audiori@thelostdogs.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:23:01 -0600

Attention Lost Dogs fans!

We hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Here's something else to be
thankful for.. The Lost Dogs have begun the Christmas portion of their Lost
Cabin & The Mystery Trees tour. As always, it's a good idea to watch the
website (http://www.TheLostDogs.com) for last minute additions or changes.

* THE MYSTERY TREES CHRISTMAS TOUR 2006 *
Featuring: Derri Daugherty, Michael Roe, Terry Taylor

12/01/2006 08:00 PM - Living Faith Community Church
530 Victoria Ave, Chatham, Ontario - $15 ea, 2 for $25,
children under 10 free. Info: gord@tonysonestop.com

12/02/2006 08:00 PM - Trinity House
38840 W. 6 Mile, Livonia, Michigan - $20, $17 members
contact: info@trinityhouse.org

12/03/2006 08:00 PM - Knotts Berry Farm
Buena Park, California - Private show
(no - we can't provide any more details unfortunately...)

12/08/2006 07:30 PM - Quincy Free Methodist Church
501 I Street SW, Quincy, Washington 98848 - Free!
w/ friend Theo Obrastoff. This concert is a Christmas gift and
is absolutely FREE to the public. Info: tao@snowglobestudio.com

12/10/2006 9:30 AM and 12:30 PM - Highway Church
2050 Miramonte Ave., Mountain View, CA 94040 - Free!
The Dogs will perform several songs during the 9:30am service
and then do a full concert at 12:30pm. Info: maria@highway.org
--------------------------

As you can see - they'll be in the SoCal area from December 4-7 and would
love to play any last minute living room concerts or whatever else you can
think of. this is a Christmas tour but they can of course play anything
given enough prodding. ;-)

if you want to host a show or have them at a private event then please
contact Jesse ASAP:
Jesse Eubanks / Provision National Booking
jesse@provisionnational.com | 502.271.7644

also - if you haven't noticed the band's MySpace page has been updated to
include one of their Christmas hits, so check it out:
http://www.myspace.com/thelostdogsmusic

--------------------------

* NEW DVD SET TO BE RELEASED! *

Available December 1, 2006
The Lost Dogs ...Via Chicago... (all we left unsaid) DVD/CD set
This limited edition DVD/CD set (1000 copies) is the sequel to the first
"Via Chicago" DVD, which was originally released in 2003. Like the
original, the footage is presented in both black & white and color and
features the 6 songs left off of the original DVD as well as previously
unreleased Lost Dogs interview and Chicago footage. Via Chicago... (all we
left unsaid) has been edited in similar fashion as the original, making for
both a touching and entertaining DVD release. As with the original, we are
happy to offer a bonus audio CD of the featured songs on the DVD. The
DVD/CD track-list is as follows: Rebecca Go Home, Dust On the Bible, Three
Legged Dog, Real Men Cry, Be Thy Hiding Place, and Golden Dreams.
Internet ordering price: $12.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.thelostdogs.com and in limited
numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

As always, watch the Lost Dogs website
(http://www.TheLostDogs.com/shows.html)  for the latest info on this and