[Lost Dogs News]LOST CABIN TOUR / LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS

Audiori@thelostdogs.com Audiori@thelostdogs.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:46:53 -0500

Hello Dog Catchers -

The band is gearing up for The Lost Cabin Tour that kicks off in just 2 1/2
weeks. Steve just bought a new kick drum. And Mike just bought a new joke
book (his other jokes were pretty worn out). The band meets up in Nashville
soon to rehearse the new songs from the album they're calling the greatest
thing they've ever worked on in their careers. The band is bringing out a
fuller sound - taking the decibel level up a few notches. Needless to say,
there's a lot of energy surrounding the next 7 weeks.

We're looking for two volunteers in each city - one to help sell
merchandise and one to work as a stage hand. Stage hands must be seasoned
musicians who can change strings quickly, know technical musical
terminology, and have experience in live concert settings. If you are able
to help, please reply to this email and let us know you can help. Please,
put the word "Volunteer" in the email title.

We're still looking to fill in a couple of Southern US dates, an Ontario
date and a couple of East Coast dates. If you would like to book a concert,
please send a note to jesse@provisionnational.com.

Finally, we have posted all of the details of the upcoming shows at
http://www.thelostdogs.com.
Head over there for ticket prices, showtimes, street addresses, etc.

Thanks for your support!

***

THE LOST CABIN TOUR 2006

7.1 (Sat) New Orleans, LA @ The Neutral Ground Coffeehouse